Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RUMOURS OF XENOPHOBIA

Like weatherman, newsman predicts
a tomorrow that will be overcast by
thunderstorm, whereby a brother will
shed blood of another brother. While
in a nap my dream encourages me to
shake a hand with another brother.
Tomorrow comes with a sun parading a
broad smile in a clear blue sky.

It becomes clear to me that the newsman
is the prophet of doom whose prediction
has missed the point.

Like civil engineer sampling the soil for
tomorrow's benefit, newsman speculate a
home soil covering a whistle bomb that will
explode after the final whistle. Then the final
whistle champions the moment but, the
whistle bomb never grill the masses in a
pot of violence. Then I follow my dream as
I give another brother a kiss of love as,

It becomes clear to me that the newsman is
a prophet of doom bent on making more profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment