Thursday, August 5, 2010

LOAFER

I am a loafer
I am a suffering loafer
I am a very poor loafer.
I am a stranded
I am the laughing stock of the of the country.
I am penniless
When I try to look for work at the companies, at the gate it's written

NO! VACANCIES

I don't have friends who promise me a good job.
I finish my shoes walking up and down looking for work.
As I am not well-educated enough, I take any work which is available.

I am a loafer
I am hungry I can not afford to buy good food. I wish I could get food to satisfy my hunger.
A hungry man is an angry man. I am now used to sleep on an empty stomach.

I am a loafer.
You can see me by my tattered clothes.
You can see me by my torn shoes.
You can see me by my dirty clothes.
I am the poorest of the poor.
I live in a shanty town.
Some, they call it a ghetto.
Some, they call it a slum.
Some, they call it a squatter camp.
I live below the poverty line. My shelter has got no security from the natural disasters.
Fire! has burnt down my shelter several times
I nearly lost everything in the fire started by the candle-light.
I nearly lost my life in the fire caused by the candle-light.

I am a loafer.
I am the poorest of the poor
I need money to buy food.
I need money to buy good clothes
I need money to get a good shelter.
But, I can not get a good job. Everything nowadays needs money.
A good wife needs money
A beautiful wife needs money. I wonder when I will get a good job because of global recession.
I pray to God The Almighty to answer my prayers, so that I can stand on my feet. I want to be self-reliant.
I don't want to be a beggar
In the Holy Bible Adam was told by God that he would have to sweat to earn a living.
So, I am prepared to work hard to put food on my table.

I am a loafer.
I am the unemployed
I am very unlucky.
I am suffering in silence.
I am a nobody.
I have lost my dignity.

James Hadley Chase said “You are dead without money.” It seems money is the key to everything nowadays.
Money is needed from the cradle to the grave.

I am a loafer
I regret the chance I blew up whilst I was a student at school
I failed dismally in all my subjects.
I used to think that my parents were abusing me, when they said that I should work hard at school.
Now I am regretting my stubbornness.
Now I wish I could turn back the hands of time.
But, unfortunately, time is the only irreversible commodity.
Oh! I can't cry over spilt milk. So, my friend hit the iron whilst it's still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment