Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WHO AM I AS A WRITER?

I am a choir master who compose music
that feeds and rejuvenate the souls of
comrades and soldiers, encouraging them
to stand up and defend their rights as
citizens of the world. Among my
choristers I produce soloists whose high
pitch vocals pierces the souls of kings
and leaders in slumber and command them
to wake up and practice justice for the
masses.

I am a guitarist in a band of
three. My strings produce sound that
prunes and revive ligaments, tendons and
all the muscles of a forgotten body to
stand up and take to the stage where the
last man standing takes all.

I am percussionist, I am drummer in a band
of three. My beats accelerates and slow
down a bit to accommodate all of my fans in
their diversity and give them true identity
of who they are as human beings.

I am flutist in a band of three. Those who
are tormented by demons resort to my music
for healing and joy that makes them to regain
their confidence.

I am a goal scorer whose superb goals are
labels as goals of the century, as they light
up stadiums and giving life to the fans who
has been yearning for service delivery from a
team whose promises are yet to be fulfilled.
After my goal the spectators of the team
that is yet to deliver wake up and demand
change in the line-up for more capable
players to take charge.

As a writer I am governor who draws up
policies that do away with class in my society
and invite the wide spectrum of people to come
and participate in the table of decision makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment