Friday, July 30, 2010

THE SAVIOUR

THE SAVIOUR


Ma fille,tu es mon Dieu.
Papa,je suis ta DEESSE.
Ton Dieu:C'est mon mari.
Notre Dieu:C'est to mari.

My lady,you are my God.
Dad,I am your goddess.
Your God,it is my husband.
Our God, it is my husband.
The saviour.

You are a sorcerer,I am not a sorcerer.
If you are not a sorcerer or witch stop talking in people's mind,stop talking in people's body.
He calls himself saviour.
Jesus Christ said: I want to see this kind of Jesus Christ,
I want to see this kind of saviour.
I want to see this kind of new Jesus Christ,this other Jesus Christ.

Down fraud,down fraud.
Fraud,could use other people's intelligence,other people's money,other people's blessing,on his or her behalf,or their behalf with his or her lover.
Fraud is to take from somebody something,property or belonging without his approval or knowledge,by faking everything.
La fraude:c'est derobe',pour eux:c'est enleve' la robe,
pour les FRANCAIS: C'est vole'.

Fraud for a french man means :to steal.
For a human:It means to take out the dress,to take away the coat,
to remove the robe.
Down fraud! Down..

The new Jesus Christ said: I don't want to be Jesus Christ.
Fraud said,if the new Jesus Christ could agreed on that, we could reigned.
The Holy Spirit is in the water,the Holy Spirit is water.
The new Jesus Christ,I don't want to die.
The saviour.

Papa,j'ai trouve' le sauveur.
Dad,I have found the saviour.
Fraud said,where is she?
Let's go.Where are you going? Everyday you are there.
Change,your manners fraud.
Good manners,then you can live with people,otherwise go back to church.
Otherwise ,we will go back to church.
The saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment